template for user registration

Post Reply
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

template for user registration

Post by erosmembers »

Where can I find the template for user's registration?
I would like to change it.
Do I have to create this under "Rotation->CMS Templates"?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: template for user registration

Post by admin »

You should see default templates like login in default set. Do you have it ?
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: template for user registration

Post by erosmembers »

Do you mean under /scj/admin/?operation=rotation&sub=rot_tube ?
No there is no login and no register template in my free version.
Or do you mean other menu item?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: template for user registration

Post by admin »

Try to run update plz
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: template for user registration

Post by erosmembers »

How do I have to run update?
It is a new installation, that is only some days old.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: template for user registration

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: template for user registration

Post by erosmembers »

I am using V 1.51.
So update #51 is included?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: template for user registration

Post by admin »

There are different build within one update.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply