Where can I find the template for user's registration?
I would like to change it.
Do I have to create this under "Rotation->CMS Templates"?
template for user registration
Re: template for user registration
You should see default templates like login in default set. Do you have it ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: template for user registration
Do you mean under /scj/admin/?operation=rotation&sub=rot_tube ?
No there is no login and no register template in my free version.
Or do you mean other menu item?
No there is no login and no register template in my free version.
Or do you mean other menu item?
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: template for user registration
How do I have to run update?
It is a new installation, that is only some days old.
It is a new installation, that is only some days old.
Re: template for user registration
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: template for user registration
I am using V 1.51.
So update #51 is included?
So update #51 is included?
Re: template for user registration
There are different build within one update.
Don't forget to run script update







