No category thumbs.
check http://erohub.xxx/galleries/
these thumbs you see are representing a gallery. how do I chose another photo from the gallery to represent it?
Babe galleries site
Re: Babe galleries site
ok
Do you understand that gallery thumbs are rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Do you understand that gallery thumbs are rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Babe galleries site
I didn't ask if they are different or not, I asked if there is a way for me to choose which one to use from the gallery.
Is it so hard to understand?
Is it so hard to understand?
Re: Babe galleries site
ok
Yes, if you have just 1 rotation thumb for each gallery
and yes, if you have move then 1 rotation thumb, but set CTR fot the best one manually
Yes, if you have just 1 rotation thumb for each gallery
and yes, if you have move then 1 rotation thumb, but set CTR fot the best one manually
Don't forget to run script update







