Babe galleries site

Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

No category thumbs.


check http://erohub.xxx/galleries/
these thumbs you see are representing a gallery. how do I chose another photo from the gallery to represent it?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

ok
Do you understand that gallery thumbs are rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

I didn't ask if they are different or not, I asked if there is a way for me to choose which one to use from the gallery.

Is it so hard to understand?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

ok

Yes, if you have just 1 rotation thumb for each gallery
and yes, if you have move then 1 rotation thumb, but set CTR fot the best one manually
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply