Hi,
I'm running a babe galleries site via SmartCJ.
Is it possible for me to choose which thumb I want to be the main thumb? Now script chose it by itself and sometimes the thumb sucks big time.
Babe galleries site
Re: Babe galleries site
Do you have more then 1 rotation thumb for each gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Babe galleries site
If each gallery has just 1 thumb - among which thumbs are you going to select main thumb for that gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Babe galleries site
this is the gallery for example: http://erohub.xxx/brandy-aniston-1.html
Main thumb is the very first thumb, which isn't looking good and won't get clicks. I'd like to chose 2nd or 4th, how do I do that?
Main thumb is the very first thumb, which isn't looking good and won't get clicks. I'd like to chose 2nd or 4th, how do I do that?
Re: Babe galleries site
Which one is the main thumb here and how do you see it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Babe galleries site
I wrote you above, that the main thumb is the first one in the gallery.
Go to http://erohub.xxx/
ctrl + f, type in Brandy Aniston, you will see thumb, (a leg in it, lol) click on it and you will see the gallery.
Go to http://erohub.xxx/
ctrl + f, type in Brandy Aniston, you will see thumb, (a leg in it, lol) click on it and you will see the gallery.
Re: Babe galleries site
ok, do you understand that gallery thumbs and rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Babe galleries site
Well, I asked about the main thumb, that "represents" the gallery on main page or category page.







