Page 1 of 1
template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:26 am
by erosmembers
Where can I find the template for user's registration?
I would like to change it.
Do I have to create this under "Rotation->CMS Templates"?
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:18 pm
by admin
You should see default templates like login in default set. Do you have it ?
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm
by erosmembers
Do you mean under /scj/admin/?operation=rotation&sub=rot_tube ?
No there is no login and no register template in my free version.
Or do you mean other menu item?
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm
by admin
Try to run update plz
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:08 pm
by erosmembers
How do I have to run update?
It is a new installation, that is only some days old.
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:36 pm
by admin
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 pm
by erosmembers
I am using V 1.51.
So update #51 is included?
Re: template for user registration
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:55 am
by admin
There are different build within one update.