Hello,
v1.51
when adding a slave, initially, the category thumbs on its main index are ordered alphabetically (since there are no clicks counted).
How can I replicate the category thumbs order on main index from master so they start directly in an attractive order?
I couldn't find where this data is stored in the master mysql db so I can copy over to the slave.
Replicate category thumbs order on main index from master.
Re: Replicate category thumbs order on main index from maste
The thing is that category thumbs have unique швы for each slave\master site
You can try to copy CTR for thumbs (rot_gallery_stats*) based on the following information:
rot_galleries
source_url = slave_id (0 for master)
url = category_id
You can try to copy CTR for thumbs (rot_gallery_stats*) based on the following information:
rot_galleries
source_url = slave_id (0 for master)
url = category_id
Don't forget to run script update







