Replicate category thumbs order on main index from master.

Post Reply
alexscj
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Replicate category thumbs order on main index from master.

Post by alexscj »

Hello,

v1.51

when adding a slave, initially, the category thumbs on its main index are ordered alphabetically (since there are no clicks counted).

How can I replicate the category thumbs order on main index from master so they start directly in an attractive order?

I couldn't find where this data is stored in the master mysql db so I can copy over to the slave.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Replicate category thumbs order on main index from maste

Post by admin »

The thing is that category thumbs have unique швы for each slave\master site

You can try to copy CTR for thumbs (rot_gallery_stats*) based on the following information:

rot_galleries
source_url = slave_id (0 for master)
url = category_id
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply