Hi,
Suppose I have all my galleries in Group All and I want to copy all those Galleries in Group A, how do I do this as in Massedit even if I select around 3K galleries it will only allow to select 977 galleries at a time.
Regards,
Categories Question
Re: Categories Question
There's no limit of 977 in script
Are you sure you get the same limit everytime ?
Are you sure you get the same limit everytime ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Yes I am getting it all the time. Also:admin wrote:There's no limit of 977 in script
Are you sure you get the same limit everytime ?
Also when I assign galleries to a group I see its in TTL Ext and it should be in TTL Main, how do I change it?
Regards,
Re: Categories Question
I copy the groups using GA from one site to another new site I am working, but after I do that I see that the site I copied the groups to the existing groups over there got wiped out but the galleries are there in the script. How do I edit main group here or how do I set a main group?admin wrote:Edit main group in massedit ?
Re: Categories Question
It's not a good idea to copy groups when you already have galleries there.
it might mess up things.
it might mess up things.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
How do I fix the mess?admin wrote:It's not a good idea to copy groups when you already have galleries there.
it might mess up things.
Re: Categories Question
1. copy group
2. add thumbs using existing groups
2. add thumbs using existing groups
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
How do I edit main group and what exactly do I need to edit there?admin wrote:Edit main group in massedit ?
Re: Categories Question
I don't know
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
Don't forget to run script update







