Categories Question

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
Suppose I have all my galleries in Group All and I want to copy all those Galleries in Group A, how do I do this as in Massedit even if I select around 3K galleries it will only allow to select 977 galleries at a time.

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

There's no limit of 977 in script
Are you sure you get the same limit everytime ?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:There's no limit of 977 in script
Are you sure you get the same limit everytime ?
Yes I am getting it all the time. Also:

Also when I assign galleries to a group I see its in TTL Ext and it should be in TTL Main, how do I change it?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Edit main group in massedit ?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Edit main group in massedit ?
I copy the groups using GA from one site to another new site I am working, but after I do that I see that the site I copied the groups to the existing groups over there got wiped out but the galleries are there in the script. How do I edit main group here or how do I set a main group?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

It's not a good idea to copy groups when you already have galleries there.
it might mess up things.
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:It's not a good idea to copy groups when you already have galleries there.
it might mess up things.
How do I fix the mess?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

1. copy group
2. add thumbs using existing groups
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Edit main group in massedit ?
How do I edit main group and what exactly do I need to edit there?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

I don't know
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply