Hi,
How do I create a dump feed file which would consist of all my galleries.
In this format:
URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES
Dump Feed
Re: Dump Feed
1. create new template
2. edit it to get this format URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES, I think you know how to use tags in templates
3. open as domain/scj/tube/?force_template=...
2. edit it to get this format URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES, I think you know how to use tags in templates
3. open as domain/scj/tube/?force_template=...
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Dump Feed
Actually I don't know how to use the 2nd. part 
I tried this
<thumb num=1-100000 order=date skip_sponsor=Plugs>
http://<?=$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']?>/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->.html|<!--ALT-->|<!--THUMB_URL-->|<!--TAG_NAME-->|<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->
Doesn't work
I tried this
<thumb num=1-100000 order=date skip_sponsor=Plugs>
http://<?=$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']?>/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->.html|<!--ALT-->|<!--THUMB_URL-->|<!--TAG_NAME-->|<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->
Doesn't work
Re: Dump Feed
I wonder, why do I get <!--CATEGORY_NAME--> parsed as "All" instead of a category name?
Re: Dump Feed
how to show them all if there are more than 1
Re: Dump Feed
<thumb num=1-100
num=1-100
can I change this somehow to show all available content?
num=1-100
can I change this somehow to show all available content?







