Dump Feed

Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

Hi,

How do I create a dump feed file which would consist of all my galleries.

In this format:

URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by admin »

1. create new template
2. edit it to get this format URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES, I think you know how to use tags in templates
3. open as domain/scj/tube/?force_template=...
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

Actually I don't know how to use the 2nd. part :(

I tried this

<thumb num=1-100000 order=date skip_sponsor=Plugs>
http://<?=$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']?>/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->.html|<!--ALT-->|<!--THUMB_URL-->|<!--TAG_NAME-->|<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->


Doesn't work
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by admin »

<thumb

was not closed
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

nvm, got it working ;)
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by admin »

ok
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

I wonder, why do I get <!--CATEGORY_NAME--> parsed as "All" instead of a category name?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by admin »

Caz each thumb can have a lot of categories
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

how to show them all if there are more than 1
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Dump Feed

Post by Ramp »

<thumb num=1-100

num=1-100

can I change this somehow to show all available content?
Post Reply