Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by rax »

I would like to add a sponsor in trades as a "feed trade" and be able to see OUT hits sent. I tried adding xhamster.com as a feed trade but out hits aren't being counted. So I'm assuming only trade clicks and not external gallery clicks are being counted toward OUT hits. I know I can see gallery clicks for sponsors in rotation>sponsors, but I would like to view out hits in trade stats to see more in depth stats and history. So if I add a sponsors domain as a feeder trade, what part of code would I need to change to track OUT hits for a sponsor's external galleries?
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by Ramp »

I think I have this done by outing such links with out.php

But I'd like to hear from admin if that would make them count.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by admin »

You have trade and gallery clicks
but you want gallery clicks (clicks that actually go to a gallery) to be counted as trade clicks

The only option to do it right now is to send hit though some external script that will count that stats for you like

http://your_domain/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://your_domain/ext_script.php?url=gallery
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by Ramp »

So if I use it this way -> http://erohub.xxx/out.php?url=http://ww ... l_jeffries

After this click it won't add 1 as sent out to phun.org?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by admin »

no
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by Ramp »

Shit. Any way to make it count via smartcj?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by Ramp »

I already do this, but I don't have member set in URL
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by admin »

ok, Add it
Don't forget to run script update
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Post by rax »

admin wrote:add trader phun.org

and send as

http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=phun.o ... l_jeffries
Ok, so it is possible to add out.php & member ID to a sub template?

What is the variable for member ID?
Post Reply