Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
I would like to add a sponsor in trades as a "feed trade" and be able to see OUT hits sent. I tried adding xhamster.com as a feed trade but out hits aren't being counted. So I'm assuming only trade clicks and not external gallery clicks are being counted toward OUT hits. I know I can see gallery clicks for sponsors in rotation>sponsors, but I would like to view out hits in trade stats to see more in depth stats and history. So if I add a sponsors domain as a feeder trade, what part of code would I need to change to track OUT hits for a sponsor's external galleries?
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
I think I have this done by outing such links with out.php
But I'd like to hear from admin if that would make them count.
But I'd like to hear from admin if that would make them count.
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
You have trade and gallery clicks
but you want gallery clicks (clicks that actually go to a gallery) to be counted as trade clicks
The only option to do it right now is to send hit though some external script that will count that stats for you like
http://your_domain/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://your_domain/ext_script.php?url=gallery
but you want gallery clicks (clicks that actually go to a gallery) to be counted as trade clicks
The only option to do it right now is to send hit though some external script that will count that stats for you like
http://your_domain/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://your_domain/ext_script.php?url=gallery
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
So if I use it this way -> http://erohub.xxx/out.php?url=http://ww ... l_jeffries
After this click it won't add 1 as sent out to phun.org?
After this click it won't add 1 as sent out to phun.org?
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
Shit. Any way to make it count via smartcj?
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
I already do this, but I don't have member set in URL
Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats
Ok, so it is possible to add out.php & member ID to a sub template?
What is the variable for member ID?







