Babe galleries site

Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

Hi,

I'm running a babe galleries site via SmartCJ.

Is it possible for me to choose which thumb I want to be the main thumb? Now script chose it by itself and sometimes the thumb sucks big time.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

Do you have more then 1 rotation thumb for each gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

I think it's 1 only
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

If each gallery has just 1 thumb - among which thumbs are you going to select main thumb for that gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

this is the gallery for example: http://erohub.xxx/brandy-aniston-1.html

Main thumb is the very first thumb, which isn't looking good and won't get clicks. I'd like to chose 2nd or 4th, how do I do that?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

Which one is the main thumb here and how do you see it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

I wrote you above, that the main thumb is the first one in the gallery.

Go to http://erohub.xxx/

ctrl + f, type in Brandy Aniston, you will see thumb, (a leg in it, lol) click on it and you will see the gallery.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

ok, do you understand that gallery thumbs and rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by Ramp »

Well, I asked about the main thumb, that "represents" the gallery on main page or category page.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Babe galleries site

Post by admin »

I see, so main thumb = category thumb ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply