I need to hire someone to check settings

Post Reply
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by mactron »

I need to hire someone to check all SCJ setting (trade, rotate...)

I can do paypal or paxum

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by admin »

Sorry I don't provide such services.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by kenhirai »

I can help, u still need it?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by admin »

Thank you, PM him plz.
Don't forget to run script update
Smarty
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by Smarty »

I also need help in setting up the script, basically to get it going.
If someone would like to help, please PM me. I can do paypal.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by admin »

I guess you can ask your admin to install it for you.
Don't forget to run script update
darkfarrow
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by darkfarrow »

Hi can help you

www.contentpimp.info

you will find my ICQ there and email

cheers
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Post by admin »

Thank you, darkfarrow
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply