I need to hire someone to check all SCJ setting (trade, rotate...)
I can do paypal or paxum
Thank you!
I need to hire someone to check settings
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
Sorry I don't provide such services.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
I can help, u still need it?
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
Thank you, PM him plz.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
I also need help in setting up the script, basically to get it going.
If someone would like to help, please PM me. I can do paypal.
If someone would like to help, please PM me. I can do paypal.
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
I guess you can ask your admin to install it for you.
Don't forget to run script update
-
darkfarrow
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 am
Re: I need to hire someone to check settings
Thank you, darkfarrow
Don't forget to run script update







