How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
Let say I wanna display images gallery only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS what is the template code? or is not in the option yet?
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
Here's an example
/scj/tube/?tag=...&content_type=image
/scj/tube/?tag=...&content_type=image
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
how is the template to display Tags With Image Contents Only?
<tag cloud num=1-10 orders clicks>
what to insert?
<tag cloud num=1-10 orders clicks>
what to insert?
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
Ok i got it.
Then heres another question.
I have two urls, one to video contents of that tag, the other one to image contents of that tag.
But I can only setup one HTML design template for both. Let say for Pagination
<navigation><a target="_self" href="/search/<!--SEARCH_TYPE-->/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></navigation>
If I see it on Image Content Tags, it will display the link to Video Contents Tag because theres no &content_type=image at the back of the URL. How to fix?
Then heres another question.
I have two urls, one to video contents of that tag, the other one to image contents of that tag.
But I can only setup one HTML design template for both. Let say for Pagination
<navigation><a target="_self" href="/search/<!--SEARCH_TYPE-->/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></navigation>
If I see it on Image Content Tags, it will display the link to Video Contents Tag because theres no &content_type=image at the back of the URL. How to fix?
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
Add your own rewrites to match you layout, add content_type to urls for example.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
Still dont understand let say the rewrite is this
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&tag=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
I want to display image content for image tags. how do I setup?
and the code for pagination for image tags?
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&tag=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
I want to display image content for image tags. how do I setup?
and the code for pagination for image tags?
Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?
it's nonsense ..
Please, read mod_rewrite documentation first.
Please, read mod_rewrite documentation first.
Don't forget to run script update







