How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by kenhirai »

Let say I wanna display images gallery only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS what is the template code? or is not in the option yet?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by admin »

Here's an example

/scj/tube/?tag=...&content_type=image
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by kenhirai »

how is the template to display Tags With Image Contents Only?

<tag cloud num=1-10 orders clicks>

what to insert?
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by kenhirai »

Ok i got it.

Then heres another question.

I have two urls, one to video contents of that tag, the other one to image contents of that tag.

But I can only setup one HTML design template for both. Let say for Pagination

<navigation><a target="_self" href="/search/<!--SEARCH_TYPE-->/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></navigation>

If I see it on Image Content Tags, it will display the link to Video Contents Tag because theres no &content_type=image at the back of the URL. How to fix?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by admin »

Add your own rewrites to match you layout, add content_type to urls for example.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by kenhirai »

Still dont understand let say the rewrite is this


RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&tag=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1

I want to display image content for image tags. how do I setup?

and the code for pagination for image tags?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to display image / movies only for TAGS/MODELS/GROUPS?

Post by admin »

it's nonsense ..
Please, read mod_rewrite documentation first.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply