<tag_cloud num=1-10>
<!--TAG_NAME--><!--THUMB_URL-->/<!--THUMB_LINK-->
</tag_cloud>
can I? or how do I track click and trade with tags in tags cloud?
Can I trade with tag cloud?
Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?
What does it mean "to trade with tag cloud" ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?
I see u can trade with categories thumbs, can u trade with tag thumbs?
Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?
Category thumb trade is like
http://www.domain.com/category/Mammy/?4x2x253390
Can I trade with tag like above?
http://www.domain.com/tag/Mammy/?4x2x253390
I try and but it wont count click?
http://www.domain.com/category/Mammy/?4x2x253390
Can I trade with tag like above?
http://www.domain.com/tag/Mammy/?4x2x253390
I try and but it wont count click?
Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?
I do not understand you.
Can you please explain this once again ?
What does not count , what it should count and so on.
Can you please explain this once again ?
What does not count , what it should count and so on.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?
Need to use rewrite thats why.







