Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by kenhirai »

<tag_cloud num=1-10>
<!--TAG_NAME--><!--THUMB_URL-->/<!--THUMB_LINK-->
</tag_cloud>

can I? or how do I track click and trade with tags in tags cloud?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by admin »

What does it mean "to trade with tag cloud" ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by kenhirai »

I see u can trade with categories thumbs, can u trade with tag thumbs?
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by kenhirai »

Category thumb trade is like

http://www.domain.com/category/Mammy/?4x2x253390

Can I trade with tag like above?

http://www.domain.com/tag/Mammy/?4x2x253390

I try and but it wont count click?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by admin »

I do not understand you.
Can you please explain this once again ?
What does not count , what it should count and so on.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by kenhirai »

Need to use rewrite thats why.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Post by admin »

ok
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply