post_max_size is set to 500MB and I got it increased to 1GB but still when I select 3K galleries using Massedit Selected or Massedit Query it shows 975 galleries selected.admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
Categories Question
Re: Categories Question
Re: Categories Question
it's about posted variables
Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Hi,admin wrote:it's about posted variables
Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
No I tried with both Massedit Query and also Selected does not work, only selects about 900 galleries at a time, what exact setting in the server shall I ask admin to change to get this to work?
Regards,
Re: Categories Question
Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
PM sent.Thanks.admin wrote:Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
Re: Categories Question
You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it
Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
- Attachments
-
- 1.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Ok, I was selecting the galleries and then trying to Massedit Query, didn't know that it works the other way around.Thanks.admin wrote:You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it
Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query







