Categories Question

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
post_max_size is set to 500MB and I got it increased to 1GB but still when I select 3K galleries using Massedit Selected or Massedit Query it shows 975 galleries selected.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

it's about posted variables

Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:it's about posted variables

Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Hi,
No I tried with both Massedit Query and also Selected does not work, only selects about 900 galleries at a time, what exact setting in the server shall I ask admin to change to get this to work?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
PM sent.Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it

Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it

Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
Ok, I was selecting the galleries and then trying to Massedit Query, didn't know that it works the other way around.Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply