How do I find the main group exactly? Right now just have the groups I copied.admin wrote:I don't know
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
Categories Question
Re: Categories Question
Re: Categories Question
Hm...
So you don't understand what is main group ?
What do you mean by 'find it' ?
So you don't understand what is main group ?
What do you mean by 'find it' ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Yes ,anywhere I can read about Main group? Cause now I only have groups that I have copied.admin wrote:Hm...
So you don't understand what is main group ?
What do you mean by 'find it' ?
Re: Categories Question
Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Ok its Ttl Main right? Now what do I edit in massedit to make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main?admin wrote:Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Re: Categories Question
Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Because when I assign galleries to certain Groups it dosen't show all the galleries in TTL main, its showing like 50% galleries in TTL ext and remaining in TTL main.admin wrote:Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)
Re: Categories Question
Why do you want to see all of them in Main ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Categories Question
Is this the post size variable for php? Whats a good size to set it at?admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit







