Categories Question

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:I don't know
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
How do I find the main group exactly? Right now just have the groups I copied.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Hm...

So you don't understand what is main group ?

What do you mean by 'find it' ?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Hm...

So you don't understand what is main group ?

What do you mean by 'find it' ?
Yes ,anywhere I can read about Main group? Cause now I only have groups that I have copied.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Ok its Ttl Main right? Now what do I edit in massedit to make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)
Because when I assign galleries to certain Groups it dosen't show all the galleries in TTL main, its showing like 50% galleries in TTL ext and remaining in TTL main.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Why do you want to see all of them in Main ?
Don't forget to run script update
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by admin »

Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Categories Question

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
Is this the post size variable for php? Whats a good size to set it at?
Post Reply