Hi,
If in gallery slug I want to use "_" instead of "-" how do I do it?
Regards,
Gallery slug
Re: Gallery slug
Hi, google recommends -
why do you want to change it?
why do you want to change it?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery slug
I see many sites use _ also in slug so want to try it
Re: Gallery slug
ok,added into update
add
$config['gallery_slug_dash'] = '_';
into config.php
add
$config['gallery_slug_dash'] = '_';
into config.php
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery slug
Hi,
Thanks. How to I get a random gallery id which has active status?
Thanks. How to I get a random gallery id which has active status?
Re: Gallery slug
select gallery_id from rot_gallery_info where gallery_status = 'active' order by rand() limit 1
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery slug
I mean how do I get it on a gallery template using php
Re: Gallery slug
any random will add a lot of load on DB
what exactly do you want to do?
what exactly do you want to do?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery slug
Will it add alot of load if we need a random gallery id from a group which has only 50 galleries?
Re: Gallery slug
it's next to impossible to predict, but you can test it
you can check your load now, add tag and see what happens
you can check your load now, add tag and see what happens
Don't forget to run script update







