Gallery slug

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Gallery slug

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
If in gallery slug I want to use "_" instead of "-" how do I do it?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by admin »

Hi, google recommends -

why do you want to change it?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by tubeman »

I see many sites use _ also in slug so want to try it
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by admin »

ok,added into update

add

$config['gallery_slug_dash'] = '_';

into config.php
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
Thanks. How to I get a random gallery id which has active status?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by admin »

select gallery_id from rot_gallery_info where gallery_status = 'active' order by rand() limit 1
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by tubeman »

I mean how do I get it on a gallery template using php
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by admin »

any random will add a lot of load on DB

what exactly do you want to do?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by tubeman »

Will it add alot of load if we need a random gallery id from a group which has only 50 galleries?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Gallery slug

Post by admin »

it's next to impossible to predict, but you can test it
you can check your load now, add tag and see what happens
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply