Some of my trades send me crazy high % of proxy, around 50% and there is one even 117%. Its big trades.
By the way how it can be higher than 100% ???
What to do generally with this trades? I mean proxy traffic is not harmful, its normal surfers behind the same IP unfortunately (like wifi hotspots etc). But (default formula) does not oversend to these trades?
I set proxy discount and no javascript discount to 75%.
Is that a good practice?
I am new to SCJ.
Thanks!
proxy % and proxy discount
Re: proxy % and proxy discount
It was due to wrong division in admin area
Run update plz and it'll ok ok in 24 hours
Run update plz and it'll ok ok in 24 hours
Don't forget to run script update
Re: proxy % and proxy discount
I will update thank you. Regarding proxy discount, what % do you recommend as good practice? And how about noJS discount? I am coming from te3 that cannot make a difference between normal and proxy traffic thats why I ask 
Re: proxy % and proxy discount
Usually people don't use this feature so sorry I don't have any stats.
Let's try any figures to start
Let's try any figures to start
Don't forget to run script update
Re: proxy % and proxy discount
this proxy discount works with standard trade formula? sorry if stupid question, new to scj 
and what does it do, lower the return? I think I have some big trades that looks cheater because very high proxy %, so thats why I need to use proxy discount.
maybe he is faking traffic to get on top of my toplist....so proxy discount should settle that?
thanks
and what does it do, lower the return? I think I have some big trades that looks cheater because very high proxy %, so thats why I need to use proxy discount.
maybe he is faking traffic to get on top of my toplist....so proxy discount should settle that?
thanks
Re: proxy % and proxy discount
I run update yesterday and by today the high proxy % lowered to a normal level

Re: proxy % and proxy discount
Great )
discount lowers productivity => if you use productivity in your formula trader gets less priority => less traffic
discount lowers productivity => if you use productivity in your formula trader gets less priority => less traffic
Don't forget to run script update







