I see "Mass Edit" function that requires an URL to update.
Is it possible to edit title of all galleries or of a group of galleries?
I would like to replace e.g. an exclamation mark in title.
mass edit for title
Re: mass edit for title
I think that doesn't make any sense to have the same title for all galleries ..
You can do you right in DB thou ..
You can do you right in DB thou ..
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: mass edit for title
I would like to replace only a single character like !
I do not want to have same titles.
I do not want to have same titles.
Re: mass edit for title
List thumbs - Massedit - Search and replace
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: mass edit for title
What do I have to set for e.g. Field "Alt text":
"Search for:" there I set "!"
Replace with: I want the old title without !
"Search for:" there I set "!"
Replace with: I want the old title without !
Re: mass edit for title
It's search and replace
There's no function just to add something.
if a string ends with let's say "asd." you can search for "asd." and replace it with "asd!"
There's no function just to add something.
if a string ends with let's say "asd." you can search for "asd." and replace it with "asd!"
Don't forget to run script update







