I am sending traffic to following SCJ url:
domain.com/?id=advertising.com&cid=123
with referer http://xyz.com/ads/in.php?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fabc.info
this visitor is redirectet to
/tag/teens/
with existing referer http://xyz.com/ads/in.php?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fabc.info
(this is done, because I set a rule for incoming traffic to redirect to /tag/teens/)
I added a trader "advertising.com"
option "Process Refs " is set to yes, as seperate feeders.
I have send 150 visitors to the url above, but the trader stats for advertising.com shows me only 3 raw in visitors. But Piwik shows me the 150 visitors. And I do not have any feeder entry for xyz.com
1) What I am doing wrong to get information about traffic sources?
2) Is it possible to setup, that the incoming traffic with ref option is used as new feeder too?
traders and redirect
Re: traders and redirect
Do you have SCJ_INCLUDE in content_search template ? (or whatever template you use for /tag/teens/ )
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: traders and redirect
yes, content_search is used.
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE_CURRENT_PAGE-->
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
both is inluded
after
<body>
<div class="all">
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE_CURRENT_PAGE-->
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
both is inluded
after
<body>
<div class="all">
Re: traders and redirect
ok, send admin area plz and where traffic comes from and to what url
Don't forget to run script update
Re: traders and redirect
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: traders and redirect
Concerning redirect yes.
But the counting problem exists,
But the counting problem exists,
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: traders and redirect
But why is it not counted?
The traffic goes to your index.php and is then redirected from your index.php to /tag/teens/
Or am I wrong?
So your index.php gets the parameter.
Is it not processed, because redirect comes before?
The traffic goes to your index.php and is then redirected from your index.php to /tag/teens/
Or am I wrong?
So your index.php gets the parameter.
Is it not processed, because redirect comes before?
Re: traders and redirect
Yes, redirect might be to another internal page and hit will be counted twice.
Don't forget to run script update







