trade traffic

Post Reply
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

trade traffic

Post by erosmembers »

I have read in your wiki:
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq
"Additional traffic
if you want to force some traffic (for example if you buy some traffic
at trafficholder, trafficadept so on) add fake trader for example
'incoming.com' and set 'Active' - No. That's a way you can see
quality of that traffic."

So it would be nice to have a step by step instruction, how to setup trafficholder as trader?
I do not understand "fake trader".

What is the right url in SCJ to sent the traffic to?
What do I need to get information information about fake traffic?
I think that I have to have a landing url in your system (where I have
to sent traffic with parameters from trafficholder like ref-domain and
niche)?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: trade traffic

Post by admin »

Just add a trader anydomain.com (it can be whateveryouwant.com) and send traffic as

yourdomain.com/?id=whateveryouwant.com

that's it.
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: trade traffic

Post by erosmembers »

What fields do I have to fill out?
What do I have to put in "Return URL"?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: trade traffic

Post by admin »

Doesn't matter.
You are not going to send back any traffic.
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: trade traffic

Post by erosmembers »

I created the trader and I opened yourdomain.com/?id=whateveryouwant.com
But I do not see any visitor under this new trade.

Am I wrong?
Did I forget something to set?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: trade traffic

Post by admin »

No visitors = incoming hits = 0 in stats ?
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: trade traffic

Post by erosmembers »

It was not visible, because cronjob was not running.
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: trade traffic

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply