I have read in your wiki:
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq
"Additional traffic
if you want to force some traffic (for example if you buy some traffic
at trafficholder, trafficadept so on) add fake trader for example
'incoming.com' and set 'Active' - No. That's a way you can see
quality of that traffic."
So it would be nice to have a step by step instruction, how to setup trafficholder as trader?
I do not understand "fake trader".
What is the right url in SCJ to sent the traffic to?
What do I need to get information information about fake traffic?
I think that I have to have a landing url in your system (where I have
to sent traffic with parameters from trafficholder like ref-domain and
niche)?
trade traffic
Re: trade traffic
Just add a trader anydomain.com (it can be whateveryouwant.com) and send traffic as
yourdomain.com/?id=whateveryouwant.com
that's it.
yourdomain.com/?id=whateveryouwant.com
that's it.
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: trade traffic
What fields do I have to fill out?
What do I have to put in "Return URL"?
What do I have to put in "Return URL"?
Re: trade traffic
Doesn't matter.
You are not going to send back any traffic.
You are not going to send back any traffic.
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: trade traffic
I created the trader and I opened yourdomain.com/?id=whateveryouwant.com
But I do not see any visitor under this new trade.
Am I wrong?
Did I forget something to set?
But I do not see any visitor under this new trade.
Am I wrong?
Did I forget something to set?
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: trade traffic
It was not visible, because cronjob was not running.
Thanks.
Thanks.







