Linking to external db fails.

Post Reply
alexscj
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Linking to external db fails.

Post by alexscj »

Hello,

for some reason I can't link to an external db, always getting this sort of message:

Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1062 (Duplicate entry '2041781-0' for key 'PRIMARY') (ext_db_link) in query INSERT INTO `rot_gallery_stats14` SELECT * FROM `rot_gallery_stats`

(the duplicate entry is not always the same)

(Master and children are on the same server)

Anyway I can "manually" fix this ?

I copied the content of rot_gallery_stats over to the rot_gallery_stats* but I'm getting "Add groups in Rotation - Groups" on child SCJ so something else is needed.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by admin »

Make sure you don't have any galleries to grab in queue at that moment.
It should help.
Don't forget to run script update
alexscj
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by alexscj »

I have 60k galleries in "to-grab" status.

If I stop the crons from running when linking to the external db will it help or this won't make a difference?
alexscj
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by alexscj »

Or maybe setting "Grabber settings" to 0 per minute at the master will help?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by admin »

Yes, it should help too.
but wait some time after you stop crontab task because you might still have running grabbers.
Don't forget to run script update
alexscj
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by alexscj »

All good, it worked, thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Post by admin »

You are welcome )
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply