Hello,
for some reason I can't link to an external db, always getting this sort of message:
Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1062 (Duplicate entry '2041781-0' for key 'PRIMARY') (ext_db_link) in query INSERT INTO `rot_gallery_stats14` SELECT * FROM `rot_gallery_stats`
(the duplicate entry is not always the same)
(Master and children are on the same server)
Anyway I can "manually" fix this ?
I copied the content of rot_gallery_stats over to the rot_gallery_stats* but I'm getting "Add groups in Rotation - Groups" on child SCJ so something else is needed.
Linking to external db fails.
Re: Linking to external db fails.
Make sure you don't have any galleries to grab in queue at that moment.
It should help.
It should help.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Linking to external db fails.
I have 60k galleries in "to-grab" status.
If I stop the crons from running when linking to the external db will it help or this won't make a difference?
If I stop the crons from running when linking to the external db will it help or this won't make a difference?
Re: Linking to external db fails.
Or maybe setting "Grabber settings" to 0 per minute at the master will help?
Re: Linking to external db fails.
Yes, it should help too.
but wait some time after you stop crontab task because you might still have running grabbers.
but wait some time after you stop crontab task because you might still have running grabbers.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Linking to external db fails.
All good, it worked, thanks!







