main settings
main settings
How long does it take for scj to update when changes are made in rotation>settings>main settings?
Re: main settings
It is saved in the DB right away.
On site - depends on your cache time from rotation - settings.
On site - depends on your cache time from rotation - settings.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: main settings
Thx for the reply, I had figured out what wasn't causing my sites to update. I always forget I'm using redis as caching system. Changes in scj>settings took around 24hrs to update on site. Solution as you know is editing redis settings on this line to a different value makes the site update its cache instantly.
Code: Select all
$config['redis_database'] = 0;Re: main settings
Yes, you can also check out rotation - special - clear cache
Don't forget to run script update
Re: main settings
I've seen that before but it has this warning so I never used it:
Clear ALL Cache
Note ! Never do this on site with high traffic
Re: main settings
Yes, basically changing redis db number does the same )
Don't forget to run script update







