out hits not tracking correctly
out hits not tracking correctly
A few days ago I changed a site of mine from using its own db to using an external db. Since then, out hits are showing an abnormal amount. Act ratio is now 1200% when its normally around 150-200%. What could be wrong that would make out hits track incorrectly like this?
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
Did you try to click and make sure your clicks are not counted 2 times for example ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
How would I check to see how many times each click is counted?
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
Well, you know how many clicks you do, right ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
How would I be able to tell if my clicks are from me or from other visitors on my website?
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
add a trade lets say test.com
and open site as domain.com/?id=test.com
no one else can come to your site from real test.com
and open site as domain.com/?id=test.com
no one else can come to your site from real test.com
Don't forget to run script update
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
I tried your method. I clicked on 1 category thumb, and 1 thumb on the content list page. So 2 total clicks.
Stats show that test.com had 1 unique in, and 2 total clicks.
Stats show that test.com had 1 unique in, and 2 total clicks.
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
Do you want me to PM you so you can take a look?
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
rax wrote:I tried your method. I clicked on 1 category thumb, and 1 thumb on the content list page. So 2 total clicks.
Stats show that test.com had 1 unique in, and 2 total clicks.
So it is correct, right ?
Or do you see any errors here ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: out hits not tracking correctly
With what you told me to do I don't see any errors.
But again, the issue I'm having is the out hits being counted way too high. ACT ratio is now 1800% for my trades.
Do you want me to PM you with login details so you can see for yourself?
But again, the issue I'm having is the out hits being counted way too high. ACT ratio is now 1800% for my trades.
Do you want me to PM you with login details so you can see for yourself?







