Hello,
I want to setup a new site ( not setup yet ). How to hide scj directory from google?
Thank you.
Hide scj directory
Re: Hide scj directory
Let's start from "how does it find this folder" ?
I think that if you don't link to a folder somehow - google have to tools to find out that you have that folder.
What do you think?
I think that if you don't link to a folder somehow - google have to tools to find out that you have that folder.
What do you think?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Hide scj directory
I'm not an expert. I was told to hide directory.
I also see the thread here but i don't speak russian: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90969
Thank you.
I also see the thread here but i don't speak russian: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90969
Thank you.
Re: Hide scj directory
Ok, i can advise you on how to do something as soon as you can explain what do you mean by "hide it"
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Hide scj directory
For example using "new" instead of "scj" folder?
Thank you.
Thank you.
Re: Hide scj directory
Yes, you can rename folder.
Don't forget to change path in common.php, includes/config.php and .htaccess
Don't forget to change path in common.php, includes/config.php and .htaccess
Don't forget to run script update







