Hi I have 6 domains running scj script and on all webs when I do any search get 0 results (see for example http://pornosexotube.com).
I read on wiki that if I don't install sphinix script take results from db. What I missing? Do I have to put extra code on template?
Thanks
Can't get search working
Re: Can't get search working
Do you have descriptions for galleries ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Can't get search working
No. Only title and tags.
I added descriptions to some gallery and tags desappeared.
Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
I added descriptions to some gallery and tags desappeared.
Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
Re: Can't get search working
Yes, use sphinxAny way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
Don't forget to run script update







