Can't get search working

Post Reply
hummy
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Can't get search working

Post by hummy »

Hi I have 6 domains running scj script and on all webs when I do any search get 0 results (see for example http://pornosexotube.com).
I read on wiki that if I don't install sphinix script take results from db. What I missing? Do I have to put extra code on template?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can't get search working

Post by admin »

Do you have descriptions for galleries ?
Don't forget to run script update
hummy
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Can't get search working

Post by hummy »

No. Only title and tags.
I added descriptions to some gallery and tags desappeared.
Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can't get search working

Post by admin »

Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
Yes, use sphinx
Don't forget to run script update
hummy
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Can't get search working

Post by hummy »

Ok thanks
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Can't get search working

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply