Hi,
I was testing the fix for rot_in.php, so for example :
blabla.php?crc=140406437129459
I want it to be:
blabla.php?140406437129459
basically get rid of "crc=" completely How to achieve this?
Regards,
Getting rid of crc=
Re: Getting rid of crc=
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting rid of crc=
Because after using it google removed traffic from all sites.
Re: Getting rid of crc=
I don't think so
Google doesn't see this tag
Google doesn't see this tag
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting rid of crc=
Well he can see rot_in=1 in cookies and I tried md5 also no success.So need to try every variation and see which ones works.admin wrote:I don't think so
Google doesn't see this tag
Re: Getting rid of crc=
You can use cache engine he google won't see even cookies
Anyway if you want to try your option add to common.php
if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
Anyway if you want to try your option add to common.php
if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting rid of crc=
I added this to the common.php in root and in cgi folder:admin wrote:You can use cache engine he google won't see even cookies
Anyway if you want to try your option add to common.php
if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
I see that the shows are being counted but the clicks are not getting counted
for some reason even when I am clicking on the new videos.I checked the code also
/lolo.php?<!--PAGE_CRC-->
Anything I am missing here?
Regards,
Re: Getting rid of crc=
Do you mean after I click a on a thumb and go to video page, check the headers of the video page?admin wrote:Show me headers of your click







