Getting rid of crc=

tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Getting rid of crc=

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
I was testing the fix for rot_in.php, so for example :

blabla.php?crc=140406437129459

I want it to be:
blabla.php?140406437129459

basically get rid of "crc=" completely How to achieve this?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Why don't you want to use
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=upd ... ount_views

?
Because after using it google removed traffic from all sites.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by admin »

I don't think so
Google doesn't see this tag
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:I don't think so
Google doesn't see this tag
Well he can see rot_in=1 in cookies and I tried md5 also no success.So need to try every variation and see which ones works.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by admin »

You can use cache engine he google won't see even cookies

Anyway if you want to try your option add to common.php

if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:You can use cache engine he google won't see even cookies

Anyway if you want to try your option add to common.php

if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
I added this to the common.php in root and in cgi folder:

if ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) $_GET['crc'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];

I see that the shows are being counted but the clicks are not getting counted
for some reason even when I am clicking on the new videos.I checked the code also

/lolo.php?<!--PAGE_CRC-->

Anything I am missing here?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by admin »

Show me headers of your click
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:Show me headers of your click
Do you mean after I click a on a thumb and go to video page, check the headers of the video page?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting rid of crc=

Post by admin »

Do you know what is http headers ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply