Hello,
- I added Hide rotation parameter with rot_id='<!--THUMB_LINK--> in the subtemplate. Do i also need to do it this way http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=cus ... and_google too?
- Also you say: "If you'd like to change links like /gallery to let's say /video - edit rewrites and templates." How do i let google know i redirected from /gallery to /video since /gallery pages won't exist anymore?
- i have smartcj 1.51 beta 201403251547. Where is located rot_in.php. Can i delete it?
Thank you.
Some Questions
Re: Some Questions
1. I'm not a seo expert, but I think It's worth it
2. I think you'd better read google docs about it
3. scj/cgi
why do you want to delete it ?
2. I think you'd better read google docs about it
3. scj/cgi
why do you want to delete it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Some Questions
I have a big drop in google. I was told to delete rot_in.php and delete all rotation parameters from main page.
I have <!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->.
Is it possible to do this and keep having rotation?
I have <!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->.
Is it possible to do this and keep having rotation?
Re: Some Questions
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Some Questions
I don't speak russian what's the difference between:
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->
and <!--SCJ_ROTIN-->
I already use:
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->
Do they both use rot_in.php ?
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->
and <!--SCJ_ROTIN-->
I already use:
<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->
Do they both use rot_in.php ?
Re: Some Questions
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Some Questions
About http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=cus ... and_google
Would it be better to add
<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.domain.com/gallery/<!--GALLE ... index.html" />
Would it be better to add
<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.domain.com/gallery/<!--GALLE ... index.html" />
Re: Some Questions
http://www.domain.com/gallery/<!--GALLE ... index.html is the same url as linked on other pages.
Also is there a tag for domain name?
Also is there a tag for domain name?







