Remove Paramter

Post Reply
mario4025
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Remove Paramter

Post by mario4025 »

How can i hide the rot paramter 4x55x333 ?

http://domain/gallery/cool/index.html

only this example but still having skimming? is this possible?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by admin »

I'll write a post about both topics and post it here. Need some time for it.
Don't forget to run script update
mario4025
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by mario4025 »

Any updates? Especially cookies?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by admin »

Sorry, I didn't work this weekend, translation it now

Cookies - version 51, settings - other - cookie engine
Don't forget to run script update
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
Suppose I pass the links like this in my sub template:

out.php?link=images/4x1x42045&url=http://domain.com/gallery/gallery-slug/index.html

in the .htacesss do I need to change all occurrences of:

out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content

to

out.php?%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content

Can you please clarify this.Thanks.

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by admin »

This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here
If I pass the link directly do I have to remove the re-write from the htaccess file or no need?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Remove Paramter

Post by admin »

No need
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply