How can i hide the rot paramter 4x55x333 ?
http://domain/gallery/cool/index.html
only this example but still having skimming? is this possible?
Remove Paramter
Re: Remove Paramter
I'll write a post about both topics and post it here. Need some time for it.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Remove Paramter
Any updates? Especially cookies?
Re: Remove Paramter
Sorry, I didn't work this weekend, translation it now
Cookies - version 51, settings - other - cookie engine
Cookies - version 51, settings - other - cookie engine
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Remove Paramter
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Remove Paramter
Hi,
Suppose I pass the links like this in my sub template:
out.php?link=images/4x1x42045&url=http://domain.com/gallery/gallery-slug/index.html
in the .htacesss do I need to change all occurrences of:
out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content
to
out.php?%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content
Can you please clarify this.Thanks.
Regards,
Re: Remove Paramter
This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here
so no rewrites involved here
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Remove Paramter
If I pass the link directly do I have to remove the re-write from the htaccess file or no need?admin wrote:This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here







