Hello,
I want to make a non-adult video tube and I have some questions.
On first page i want to put 3 movies from every group category.
3 from hairstyle, 3 from makeup, 3 from lifestyle.
Please let me know how can i change the template so on index page I will have first 3 thumb from hairstyle group and so on...
And the second question, how can I set the movies to be sorted by added time?
Thanks
Sorted by Groups
Re: Sorted by Groups
<thumb group_name=... num=1-3></thumb>
<thumb group_name=... num=1-3></thumb>
and so on
<thumb group_name=... num=1-3></thumb>
and so on
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Sorted by Groups
I added like you did but is not sorting by group.
http://lovebeautytube.com/
and i see that the link to hairstyle group isn`t working:
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/
and another problem, the pagination isn`t working:
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/All/ctr/1/
this code I added:
<div class="pagination">
<navigation>
<li><a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a></li>
</navigation>
</div>
http://lovebeautytube.com/
and i see that the link to hairstyle group isn`t working:
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/
and another problem, the pagination isn`t working:
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/All/ctr/1/
this code I added:
<div class="pagination">
<navigation>
<li><a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a></li>
</navigation>
</div>
Re: Sorted by Groups
Now the links to groups is working
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/
but on index page, the videos that are in the groups are not from there and this is the code in page:
<thumb group_name=Makeup order=date num=1-3>
<a href="/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->">
<div class="span6 video-tile">
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="st-thumbnail"
style="background-image:url('http://lovebeautytube.com<!--THUMB_URL-->')">
<div class="duration"><!--DURATION--></div>
</div>
<div class="thumbnail-border"></div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="video-description">
<div class="video-title"><!--DESCRIPTION_30--></div>
<div class="video-organization"><!--ACTIVATION_DATE--> / <!--VIEWS--> views</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</a>
</thumb>
http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/
but on index page, the videos that are in the groups are not from there and this is the code in page:
<thumb group_name=Makeup order=date num=1-3>
<a href="/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->">
<div class="span6 video-tile">
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="st-thumbnail"
style="background-image:url('http://lovebeautytube.com<!--THUMB_URL-->')">
<div class="duration"><!--DURATION--></div>
</div>
<div class="thumbnail-border"></div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="video-description">
<div class="video-title"><!--DESCRIPTION_30--></div>
<div class="video-organization"><!--ACTIVATION_DATE--> / <!--VIEWS--> views</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</a>
</thumb>
Re: Sorted by Groups
What was wrong with "and i see that the link to hairstyle group isn`t working:" ?
Ok send me admin area and what thumb id is not from mentioned group ?
Ok send me admin area and what thumb id is not from mentioned group ?
Don't forget to run script update







