Sorted by Groups

Post Reply
R3nato
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Sorted by Groups

Post by R3nato »

Hello,

I want to make a non-adult video tube and I have some questions.

On first page i want to put 3 movies from every group category.

3 from hairstyle, 3 from makeup, 3 from lifestyle.

Please let me know how can i change the template so on index page I will have first 3 thumb from hairstyle group and so on...

And the second question, how can I set the movies to be sorted by added time?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Sorted by Groups

Post by admin »

<thumb group_name=... num=1-3></thumb>
<thumb group_name=... num=1-3></thumb>

and so on
Don't forget to run script update
R3nato
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Sorted by Groups

Post by R3nato »

I added like you did but is not sorting by group.

http://lovebeautytube.com/

and i see that the link to hairstyle group isn`t working:

http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/

and another problem, the pagination isn`t working:

http://lovebeautytube.com/category/All/ctr/1/

this code I added:

<div class="pagination">
<navigation>
<li><a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a></li>
</navigation>
</div>
R3nato
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Sorted by Groups

Post by R3nato »

Now the links to groups is working

http://lovebeautytube.com/category/Hairstyle/ctr/1/

but on index page, the videos that are in the groups are not from there and this is the code in page:

<thumb group_name=Makeup order=date num=1-3>
<a href="/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->">
<div class="span6 video-tile">
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="st-thumbnail"
style="background-image:url('http://lovebeautytube.com<!--THUMB_URL-->')">
<div class="duration"><!--DURATION--></div>
</div>
<div class="thumbnail-border"></div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="span6">
<div class="video-description">
<div class="video-title"><!--DESCRIPTION_30--></div>
<div class="video-organization"><!--ACTIVATION_DATE--> / <!--VIEWS--> views</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</a>

</thumb>
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Sorted by Groups

Post by admin »

What was wrong with "and i see that the link to hairstyle group isn`t working:" ?


Ok send me admin area and what thumb id is not from mentioned group ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply