I'm using the Rating +1\-1 like\dislike code from http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new_rotation_hints
When I click +1 or -1 it says Thank you! but I can't get the rating to show. When I view the source in firefox it shows this in the code <?=(1.5 == 0) ? 'not rated' : round( (1.5 - 1) * 100 ) . '%'?> and not the rating. I must be missing something.
Ratings not displaying
Re: Ratings not displaying
Thanks, that also fixed the date format not showing.
Re: Ratings not displaying
How can I limit it to 100% max? Some show 400% for example. Should be between 1 and 100.
Re: Ratings not displaying
I'm thinking it's showing high %'s because I imported everything from another site that uses the 5 star ratings.
I downloaded the mysql backup, emptied the rot_comments table, and uploaded it and loaded the backup. It's still showing the old ratings. Is there something else that needs to be done besides emptying the rot_comments table?
I downloaded the mysql backup, emptied the rot_comments table, and uploaded it and loaded the backup. It's still showing the old ratings. Is there something else that needs to be done besides emptying the rot_comments table?
Re: Ratings not displaying
Yes I keep on deleting everything in the cache folder. I just noticed something. When I upload the modified database after emptying the rot_comments table, I click the load backup, but I don't think it's working. Because, after that if I create a new backup and download it, it has all the ratings in it again.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Make sure you work with proper DB .. you can check those tables at server as well, it's a regular mysql dump actually
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Ratings not displaying
The database on the server which is listed in includes/congfig.php and the backup in the smartcj backup section both have the rot_comments table emptied. The videos that were imported from another site still have the ratings showing. I've deleted everything in the cache folder multiple times. What could the problem be?







