How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by kenhirai »

I think i have discussed this matter some time ago, but I tried to set the cache longer in order to stop those tags rotating in galleries, but they still move around. Is there other options I can do to prevent rotating tags? thank u.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by admin »

What do you mean by tag rotation ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by kenhirai »

I mean related galleries in custom galleries. its rotating everytime I refresh, I am wondering if it causes inconveniences to interlink seo. Is it possible to stop it from rotating?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by admin »

At present time i see it only as long cache time ..
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by kenhirai »

So it reloads the related galleries only everytime a page gets refreshed by new visitor? how about the seach engine spider when it lands on the gallery, does it create a refresh too with bot?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Post by admin »

It creates a page and cache it for time specified in Cache Time in settings.
Not for every visitor.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply