How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
I think i have discussed this matter some time ago, but I tried to set the cache longer in order to stop those tags rotating in galleries, but they still move around. Is there other options I can do to prevent rotating tags? thank u.
Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
What do you mean by tag rotation ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
I mean related galleries in custom galleries. its rotating everytime I refresh, I am wondering if it causes inconveniences to interlink seo. Is it possible to stop it from rotating?
Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
At present time i see it only as long cache time ..
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
So it reloads the related galleries only everytime a page gets refreshed by new visitor? how about the seach engine spider when it lands on the gallery, does it create a refresh too with bot?
Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?
It creates a page and cache it for time specified in Cache Time in settings.
Not for every visitor.
Not for every visitor.
Don't forget to run script update







