Hi,
I want to add a trade but I don't want it to have a visible toplist in the header or footer.
I've looked over the options when adding a trade but could not find any option regarding toplist.
Can someone tell me how to add the trade but without placing a visible toplist?
Thanks!
Add trade but without showing in top list or footer
Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer
1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer
But I don't want to remove toplists just a particular trade. How can I do this?admin wrote:1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer
Check trader's options - Include in Toplist
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer
Damn, thanks a lot! I've checked every setting but I must have missed this one... Thanks again!







